Upset Stomach

• Hi Everyone,

I started BFL Mon. 7-19-10, I was constipated & bloated but now I'm just so bloated & this has been going on since Wed. the 21st. What can I do or use that will help me feel better? 

Thanks,

ChikitaK 

• I think plenty of water will help.  What have you been eating?  Bars will do this and drinking more than two shakes a day will as well.  Protein can cause this too but it's usually not as bad as the bars and shakes.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Eat a bit of fiber too.  I think some folks take fiber pills or something like that for the more immediate help.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Are you including veggies (roughage, like lettuce, spinach) to at least two of your meals?  

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Hi BDMom, Thanks for the reply. I believe I need to drink more water & add more roughage like you've suggested. I've mainly been getting my fiber through fruits. I'm beginning to journal how my body feels & I do think too much of the processed protein not only is one of the causes upsetting my stomach but  I believe it's been aggravating my sinuses as well.

• Hi Sharon-Wonder- Woman, Thanks for the reply. I believe I need to drink more water & add more roughage like BDMom has suggested. I've mainly been getting my fiber through fruits. I'm beginning to journal how my body feels & I do think too much of the processed protein not only is one of the causes upsetting my stomach but  I believe it's been aggravating my sinuses as well.