73 Days more to go to 8% Body Fat!

• Hi Everyone,

My name's Asanga from Dubai, UAE and it's been 11 days into the BFL challenege so far, with 73 more days to go.

I write to you now at a weight of 67 Kg and a Body Fat Percentage of 16.4% - my goal is to hit 8% by then end of the challenege.

I would love to know if anyone has any tips and suggestions for me as I push forward with the challenge?

Thanks,

Asanga

• Stay focused, eat clean, drink plenty of water and work hard in the gym.  You can do it!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Hi Michelle,

Wow!!! I never actually expected that someone would reply to my post!

Thanks so very much for your reply and words of inspiration and motivation Michelle.

I will most definitely make sure to "Stay focused, eat clean, drink plenty of water and work hard in the gym".

69 days more to go! Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!!!

Regards,

Asanga

• I'm in week 5 now Asagna and the first few weeks I read a LOT. Read the success stories and the Women's success journal. It's really awesome and amazing motivation. Right now I'm in the slump BUT I'm overcoming that by seeing how far I've come and that the end (of the first challenge) is in sight! I am really excited to think that almost 5 weeks have passed and it passed SOOOO fast!

One thing that keeps me motivated is "The time will pass anyways so why not do something special with it?" Whenever I have made a goal before, it came and went and I always thought "Now, if I had just started when I said I was going to start..."

Make the challenge a great one! And find of forum of other people who are just starting out like you. It helps TREMENDOUSLY!! I don't think I could have made it this far without all of the support and reading other people's post.

Tia~

http://journeytosix.blogspot.com

You can choose the pain of discipline or the pain of regret...

• Hi Tia,

Awesome, thanks so much for your kind words and inspiration.

Tomorrow i'll be completeing my 5th week in the Challenge and thought it would be nice to write to you, as you've already completed week 5.

In fact I've had many challenges this week and the only way I was able to work past them was by reading what you had to say;

"Right now I'm in the slump BUT I'm overcoming that by seeing how far I've come and that the end (of the first challenge) is in sight! I am really excited to think that almost 5 weeks have passed and it passed SOOOO fast!"

Thanks, so much for that :)

Which week are you in now Tia?

Thanks,

Asanga

• Wow Asanga, I'm SO glad that I helped you :) I know how difficult it is. I didn't expect weeks 5 AND 6 to be as challenging as they were and although I have exercised every single day, My eating wasn't the best 3 out of the 7 days which I have come to terms with as not being as bad as 7 out of 7! I'm on week 7 and I am waiting anxiously for the end so that I can see some results. It's really hard to have faith in the program sometimes but I realize that I've already come 7 weeks and I only have 5 more to go, it would be crazy for me to quit now!

At least for this first challenge, I'm only going to lunch dates with my friends on Sundays and I refrain from really going out during the week, not that I go out a lot anyways with my crazy job. But I am on vacation now and I'm making sure that I plan a LOT better for week 7 than I did for weeks 5 and 6.

What were your challenges?

Tia~

http://journeytosix.blogspot.com

You can choose the pain of discipline or the pain of regret...