Post Your All Time Top Tip Please :)

• Commit.

Wholeheartedly.

---------

b4lexperiment.blogspot.com

• My top pick is to have a good digital watch.  I feel like it has been my partner throughout this challenge.  I use my watch alarms to wake me up every day (although I often wake up before the alarm goes off).  I use the chronograph to see how long it takes me to do the weight workouts.  I use the one minute timer to remind me to switch routines during my high intensity workout.  It also helps me keep track of when I ate last.

Clare

• The most important learning for me was to finding a good enough reason for me to make a permanent change in my life. I needed to understand why I was unhealthy in the first place, and why I wasn't succeeding at establishing a lifestyle of diet and exercise. Had I really wanted to change? Or was I just saying I was going to change? Because when the 12 weeks were over, I needed to be able to trust myself to do what I say I'm going to do.

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.

James Gordon, M.D.

• Since I have to head to work in a few minutes I didn't read everyone else's comments, except the one about PLAN PLAN PLAN. She's 100% right! I have stocked my locker at work with food: Myoplex lite, oatmeal, almonds, supplements (I keep half at home, the other half at work), and I have my cottage cheese, and fat free milk in the office's fridge. I bring my lunch, and fruit in my lunch bag everyday, this way I have set up myself for success. I lost 3 lbs during the first 2 weeks, and I know it's not much, but for me it's been exhilarating!! Go for it Aufan!!