NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP!

• Here I am sick in my last week of my first challenge.  I just crawled out of bed for a bit to take care of a few things.  And then some motivation - or should I say a metaphorical slap upside the head - hit me.

Just because I'm having a 'down' time, doesn't mean I have to quit.  Just because my body isn't fitting nicely into the '12 week' formula, doesn't mean what I have accomplished isn't a success.  Just because I've quit in the past, doesn't mean my present, and my future have follow that route.  My past will not dictate my future.  I can change!

I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER quit.  (Thank you Winston Churchill.)  And neither should you.  God gave us all a body that was designed to move.  And I won't sit by, rolling in self-pity because life is throwing some obstacles at me.  I won't let this body wear out for lack of use.  I have things to do and people (mostly importantly, my family) to influence.

I AM.  I OUGHT.  I CAN.  And by golly, I WILL!

• AMEN!!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• I second that. :)

• Love this! :-)

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• YES!!!!!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• Now that is what I am talking about.  Sometimes we just need to give ourselves those little pep talks!!

"If you mind can conceive, you can achieve it