Started new program 8/5/2013

• Started new 12 week program last week with Chest and tri's.  I noticed that my strength was up about 10lbs per exercise.  Tuesday did legs, with same results.  Wed, was Back and Bi's, with even better results on some...up 15lbs...5lbs on curls.  Thursday was Shoulders, and I am still so week there and I dont want to push to hard and hurt myself, that is the only place i stayed the same wieghts.  Friday was cardio and left half my butt on the floor...lol.. Saturday was Chest and Tri's once again.  This time I invited my girlfriend to workout with me, and she had me laughing hard for 5min.  She called this workout Boobs and Flabbers.  Sunday was a rest day and yes, she was complaining about the good feeling of pain...lol.  We always have a good time working out together...:)

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Thanks for sharing this, Squid. Nice to here that you made some great proggress. How've you workouts been latley?

• follow this thread :)

bodyforlife.com/.../7295.aspx

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM