Note to all of those who are starting

• Pace yourself during the begenning! know your limits and don't try to fight them. it will only put you back.

I over did it on my last lower body workout and I can tell you now that I am paying for it! lol

Have you done this before? How did you get over it?

"We must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy" -Dumbledore

• Yea sounds like my week one. Read "day four and I am SORE!" I got some good feedback :-) ps alieve was helpful, better than a million tylonols or ibuprofins which can be a lot on your liver and hinder protein absorbtion.

• Epsom salt baths work wonders for sore muscles.  :)  And water!  I found that a mild cardio session like walking helps work the muscles soreness as well.  :)

:)  Kerry
    2012 Body-for-Life Champion, Women's 30-45

• you want to get all that lactic acid out of your muscles....low intensity, high rep weights work well to work, but not strain, the soreness out...a brisk walk focusing on breathing and long strides helps lower body soreness for the same reasons.

• Yes I did that last time around and it took almost a week for the shoulder muscles to recoup.  ICE therapy helped (hot and cold and elevation with rest combined)  Be very careful where back and shoulder muscles are involved in increasing weight and do it Gradually not in big leaps and listen to your body when working out each day.  Keep Moving Forward!!!