Should I change my weight routine every 4 weeks?

• I'm starting my 5th week on Monday (whoo-hoo!). Should I change my weight routine? I've heard that muscles get used to the same movements and it's good to change so they are challenged. True?

• Congratulations on completing the first 1/3 of your challenge.  I hope you are feeling the benefits of a clean lifestyle.  Absolutely chang up your weights routine.  Your muscles need to be challenged, and you want to keep them guessing.  Good luck on the rest of your challenge.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Greetings Patch, i agree with BDMom on this one. Muscle confusion as it is often called, is a great way to get over plateus in results during a program. Be sure to stick with the program though if you can, in format and types of exercises. (especially the meal requirements too).

• Will do!Thank you both. I've chosen my new upper & lower exercises for the next 4 weeks and will stick with the program according to muscle groups and types. I haven't SEEN a great deal of change in my body, in fact very little, BUT my clothes are fitting differently and I feel great. I've read alot online by others who say visual results come later so I am confident it'll happen. Thanks again. Have a great week.