Can't get weight training under an hour!

• I am still not within the target times but I am getting closer. Trying to limit distractions, focus on getting it done, but still frustrated I can't get the target time. I think y'all are right though, I will get continue to get better.

--- Kitty

• Michelle

I am new to teh community here but have done the program in the past. Jyust now getting back into it. Can you tell me how to find the post called "What is your abyss"? I use the search button but it seems to search the whole site. Is it possible to just search the forums?

Thanks!

• Once you get to the community forum page click on Crossing the abyss up top. Then below it you can click on what is your abyss? I posted on it so that it would throw it to the top. Good Luck. let me know if you still have trouble.

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Kitty,

That word "frustrated" is what hurts you.  Treat this and EVERY aspect of it as a challenge.  If it took you 75 minutes the first go around then shoot for 70 minutes.  Just keep improving.  MY UBWO are hitting about 55-75 minutes, sometimes it's because I am going slower during the movement to get my form correct.  I don't worry too much about the weight or how much it is as long as my form is correct.  But once I am done w/ that set, I look at my watch and make sure within a minute I get to the next set.  This is the more important criteria.   Challenge yourself and just look at everything as a scoreboard.

Remember the weight days are not for speed, save that for the cardio days.

Keep it up and remember to always have fun.  Smile and believe in yourself  =)