Best abs work-out? HELP!!!

• Hi

Can you recommend some good ab work-outs?

My stomach looks like I'm 6 mo. pregnant!

This is my biggest issue.

Thanks

• The "problem" areas are always the last to go.  Remember, no amount of ab exercise is going to show your muscle, until you lose the fat covering it.  Try to hit your 10's while doing cardio.  Once you start to melt down that fat, you will start to see your abs.  You should still work your abs a few  times a week to build that muscle under the fat.  I like to lay on my back with my feet in the air, with my ankles crossed, and do crunches, using a weight.  Try to lift the weight up to your feet.  This works lower abs, primarily, but the rest of abs secondary.  You can use this for BFL method, since you can vary your weight.  I would start with no weight, and then work up from there.....Good luck.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Thanks BDMOM,

Good advice,

Today at thr gym I saw a gal resting on the big ball, feet flat against thel wall doing sit ups w medicine ball.

I have a large ball(kept in the basement) that i.m gonna ask my hubby to fill.

• You can even lay on the ball with your feet flat on the floor, and that is a great upper ab workout.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"