Hit my firts genuine 10!!!

• So today was cardio day and I'm on day 2 of week 2 and hit my first genuine 10!! Woohoo!

I thought I'd been pushing myself hard enough in week 1 but today I don't know what happened, I just went for it! Afterwards my lungs were on fire, my limbs shaking and I had to sit for a good few minutes to get myself together.  After that I felt absolutely over the moon.  I now know what a genuine 10 is and I know what I have to aim for every single time!!!

Ffi

• Way to Go!! It feels good doesn't it? It is hard to explain a 10, it has to be experienced and now you know. Don't stop. Keep pushing. You will be amazed at how far you can go.  

Orrin

• Congrats Ffi!!!  You are making great progress and you're only in week 2.  Trust me when I say that it will only get better.  I completed the BFL challenge several years ago and the results never ceased to amaze me.  Keep up the great work... remember today's feelings when you are having a rough day and that will definitely help you to persevere.  You have been in great shape before and you will be in that same shape again!!!  I believe it.

• Congratulations, Ffi!

• I love it!!  Way to go!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory