Legs have been replaced by wood

• So yesterday I did my LBWO doing squats, which I pushed up 11lb a set , and lunges. Now the increase in the squats would probably have hurt but I was short on time and saw a bar loaded with 110lbs (22lbs more than i started on last time) and thought "my lunges werent too bad lets push the boat out". As I was about to start a guy in the gym said to me "you do realise you've got 110lbs on there?" Well that just made me want to do it more. And so i did -  it was hard but not undoable and I finshed strong.

I ached a little this morning but not loads however after doing my cardio on the treadmill i could really feel my legs. Now as i sit at my desk at work they are seizing up under the desk. I swear they are turning into wood as i sit here lol. Everytime i get up it hurts a little more. Funny thing is despite the soreness it feels really good to know ive worked them hard i can feel the tightness right in side my  bum which only means good things.

Just thought i'd share my excitement about the plan which i feel is not only changing my body each day but also my life.

Love Sian x

"The future will be made up of the present. By taking good care of the present, we take good care of the future." Thich Nhat Hanh

• Way to push it Sian!!! Showed that guy didn't ya! =) Hope you can walk normal tomorrow! hehe!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Way to Lift Heavy!!

10's in exercise and nutrition = 10's in life