last 4 weeks

• ok.......yesterday started my LAST 4 weeks......WOOHOO!  Still not seeing any great results, so any advice for the final 4??

Live TODAY like there's no TOMORROW!

• Your biggest changes are coming. Take a look at my profile pics of the challenge I just completed and you'll see a major difference from week 8-12. Finish strong!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• WOW!!!!! you look great!  

• Hey Doin it  I too am on the last 4 weeks of the challenge--had a somewhat overindulgent free day (and  half) but buckling down for a great last month.  Im going to have hubby take picts of me this week to see how far ive come and how much I change in the next 4 weeks.  Good luck--finish strong--im right there with you!!!!  jill

• Good luck to you also.  I haven't taken ANY pics. yet, and probably won't until the end HA!  Didn't have a good start to this week though, I've been under the weather, but hopefully I'll be better by tomorrow, and hit it HARD from here on out!

• I'm in my 8th week... waiting for that miracle! I fluctuate between a 3-5 lb loss & no change in clothing size but... firmer, less jiggly and I'm very proud of myself, but still, I'm a little discouraged due to all the changes I've made in my eating habits and my 100% dedication to workouts! But... I keep reading everything I can to stay motivated! I'm going to take my pictures this weekend and "compare", hopefully I will see something there!

Last night we were at friends and by the time we got home and in bed it was after midnight (our BFL bedtime is 10:30-11:00) so we decided to skip todays workout and just workout the rest of the week throughout the weekend, even on free day BUT... to our amazement we were both awake at 6am and we were both ready to workout, so we did!!!

My husband & I really LOVE BFL and see ourselves doing this for life! I just wish my body would reward my efforts a little more!!! Really curious to see how the last 4 1/2 weeks go!!!

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)

• Dee,

Don't be discouraged.  You are doing all the right things and people progress at different rates.  Stay positive, stay the course and be confident in the positive lifestyle changes you and your husband are making as a team.  You are truly blessed to be doing this together!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Dee! Way to go getting up and getting that workout in!!

Like Michelle said, changes happen at different times...I started seeing changes around wks 9 and up, but started experiencing a "melting" feeling during my last week and during AR. I'm happy to say that here in Wk 10 of C2, that "melting" feeling has shown up again; not sure what it is, but I LIKE IT!!

Keep on Keepin' On, Dee!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Thank you! I'm going to keep on keepin' on!

What is AR?

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)

• AR=Active Rest...when you complete the challenge your body needs a week or two of rest to recover from the pounding it has taken the last 84 days so...you take some time off from working out (no heavy lifting or HIIT cardio); during my AR the first couple days I went kind of nuts not being on a "schedule", but I know it was good for me.

I did Wii Fit a couple of times and went for a couple walks during the 2 weeks as well as eating the BFL way. During that 2 wks I lost another 5# and 5 inches so I was quite excited!

The BEST is yet to come, Dee!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...