Upper body workout

• Hi

do you think rhere would be anything wrong with doing back before I do my shoulders?

aftwr working chest my shoulders are usually to fried to have a good few sets on them. 

So was thinking maybe to so back after chest then so shoulders. 

• Should always do the bigger muscle groups before the smaller ones....If doing a pushing movement, you do chest, then shoulders and tri's, when pulling, you do back before shoulders and bi's...different parts of the shoulder is worked during your back exercises.  

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Today I did chest then back then shoulders, as my shoulders were fried after chest. I have rota cuff problems so going from chest to shoulders I don't get the right intensity.

• I to have problems with my shoulders, so I have to go with lighter weight, when following the BFL program, but that also helps build up your strength in your weakest areas.  Just be sure to pay attention to your body, it wont let you down as long as you hear what it is telling you.  there is soreness and then there is PAIN!!

I now do separate days on most body parts and Shoulders is ALWAYS done on their own.  

Good Luck!!

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Yes you are correct have to listen to body. I have weight trained for years so understand how my body reacts. I have the power in the body parts but lack the endurance so hopefully this will help. But for the time being I'm doing back before shoulders. After I have finished one 12 week cycle I may switch to 4 day body part split.