Question for a short person!

• I always wanted to get into pilates but wanted to use that more for maintenance that to lose weight.  I don't know much about Pilates.  Is it a WORK OUT or is it more of a stretching routine?

• Rosemary: as I understand Pilates its workout stretching program. The goal of Pilates is to build long, lean muscles. I would be worried that doing a Pilates w/o after your LBWO you'll be overdoing it and would find HIIT the next day to be really challenging. On the other hand, stretching is incredibly healthy. Maybe someone with more experience than me will answer you're post.

live, laugh, love

• EM: you're replies have been very helpful to me. I finished C1 2/14 and have been floundering during this C2. I would say I've probably been off more than on. I lost faith with the program. I only lost 6 lbs (listen to me, only, geez) but felt great and looked better. I went into C2 thinking I had to "tweak" things, particularly eating 6 meals. I thought I should cut out meal 6 because I"m only 5'1" and 50 y/o and my BMR is 1243--so the 1400 calories of 6 BFL meals might be too much for me---so I thought. So Tried to tweak and went to hell in a handbasket as they say. Reading you're great replies is helping me to refocus. I need to get really clean and work this program. I know it works. So thanks for all you've written. My butt is officially back in gear! thank you!

live, laugh, love