question about exercise sheet

• Hi everybody I'm here looking at this exercise sheet I download it from the website for lower body.do i do all these exercises or do I just picked like it says on the bottom of the sheet???
  • You don't do all the exercises. You pick two exercises for each body part. One of those exercises you do four sets of *12, *10, *8, *6. Then for the last set of 12 you do the other exercise.... Does that make sense?

After a few weeks or so, pick a different two exercises to keep your program-me varied!

• thanks that's what I  thought but I just wanted to be sure..: )

• Wholly Cow BflGalina!!  It never occurred to me to do it that way. I have always picked an exercise, say lunges, and I would do 12, 10, 8, 6 and another 12 reps of them and then the final 12 reps a new exercise like leg curls. I'm going to start doing it your way with two new exercises for the final two sets.

• Bailey - can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.  First exercise you do 12,10,8,6,12 then switch exercises and do another 12.  

• I'm not a sarcastic guy. I just liked the idea of doing two different exercises on my last two sets of 12.