Day 1 with some curiosity

• So today I'm starting Day 1 of 84. I'm noticing some people are doing more than whats in the BFL plan. Is anyone finding that this isn't enough to shed the wanted weight in the 12 weeks? There is such a thing as doing too much. 

• The workouts in Bill's original BFL book, are great as written.  Hit your 10's and you won't need any additional work.  Once you've completed your first challenge and had success, then if you want to tweak something, you'll have results to reference your changes against.  But for now, the program works as designed, so go for it!

Best of luck!

• When I first did this program back in 2001, I stuck to the program to a T.  I now have different goals, so my workouts are different. Just do what is written before you advance on to new things.  

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Yeah, as Squid said, just focus on BFL.  The people who are doing more have completed at least one, if not multiple challenges.  Focus on getting the routine down, as well as the eating.  If you follow it by the book, you will find it is a VERY effective program, which is why you will see so many people come back to it time and time again.  After 12 weeks of doing the program, you may be ready to change things up a little, and you'll have a lot more knowledge about working out, and some ideas of what you may want to try differently, but right now, just focus on your goals, your eating and your workouts.  Good luck!

-Mike