Started 4th rd 10-28-13

• Did build Chest and Tri's today.  It is always great to start with something that you ended with...lol.  I really need to invest in powerblocks...lol.  Working out with dumbbells is great, but when you have only up to 40lbs, you are limited on your gains in strength.  So, you either add more reps or do slowwer tempo.  I tried both today...wow...that hurt so good....lol

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Last night Beckie and I did Biggest Loser's Power X-Train (all 3 exercise programs...lol).  Today was R4 Day2 Build Legs.  I am getting to enjoy this one more and more....oh crap...what is wrong with me...this is LEGS for goodness sakes...no one likes legs...lmao.

Happy Tuesday peeps!!

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Tuesday night we did Hip Hop Abs - Total Body.

Wed, was Rd4 day 3 - Build Back and Biceps + I did Ab Ripper 200...yea!!  On bent over rows, I increased my weight up to 105 on my max.  Felt pretty good too.  I did nothing that evening for I was sore in da butt, from my leg workout tuesday morning....lol

Today was day 4 - Build Shoulders + I did Ab Ripper 100.  I did everything as planned, but I did not pay attention to my upright rows and instead of starting light, I started with my medium weight...lol...well...you can only go up from there, right?

Happy Halloween Ghostly peeps!!

• Friday was my cardio day.  Did some Biggest Loser dvd, and Abs.

Saturday was Build Chest and Tri's.  I went a little to heavy on my flys. Yep..regretting that decission still to this day...lol...sore right shoulder.  I also put in over 300 reps for my Abs.  I did my short ab routine, 45 reps, that is listed on my schedule, then I added Ab Ripper 200, then Beckie's son has this Ab workout app...and since he was only on day 3...should be no problem...right?....HA...6 exercises, for 6 reps each while holding the crunch for 3sec done for 2 sets...another 72 reps for me and to finish it off I did 30 reps of incline situps on the total gym...somedays I just don't think...lol

Sunday is my rest day, so I used that to rake up the yard for 30+mins.

This morning I did Build Legs, and did about 150 ab reps.  Still feeling the overload from Sat morning's workout!!

• So, last night Beckie and I did Biggest Loser's Last Chance Workout, and then she wanted to add the lower body workout too. Yes, I did legs twice...lol. I only used 5 lbrs though...lol. I still felt like rubber from the leg workout in the morning.

This morning was Build Back and Bi's followed it up with Abs. Since I hurt my right shoulder Sat, I lowered the weights down a bit, but not by much, maybe 5-10 lbs on the heavy weight. Since I lowered the weight I did all sets at a tempo pace to really feel it when I was done...now...was that a good idea?...lol I say YES!!

Speaking of Biggest Loser...It's Tuesday and I will be watching, unless I pass out on the couch again like I did last night...lol Hate the time change!!

HAPPY TUESDAY PEEPS!!!!!!!

• Tues night we did Hip Hop Abs Cardio and added 108 more reps for abs.

Wed morning I did Build Shoulders and Ab Ripper 200.  Because I hurt my should last Saturday, I lightened the load, but did 4 sets of 10 reps at a tempo pace.  I could feel the pump and I did not feel any pain, so that worked out well. 4X Mass is now my new best friend...lmao.  Last night, I let Beckie do her own thing.

Today was Build Chest and Tri's and Ab Ripper 100.  Again I used the 4X Mass method and found out that you can still get a great pump from this. I even did this in my super and giant sets...very interesting with only 30sec breaks per set...lol.  I can't wait to see what we will be doing tonight.  I know her son will want us to do his ab app again....

Happy Thursday!!

• Last night we did Power 90 Sculpt 1&2 and abs.  I like doing Power 90, cause it's like a whole body workout that is not so intense that you hurt yourself...lol.

This morning I did Build Legs.  Does anyone else feel like this is a very heavy cardio program?....LMAO  Holy cow did I feel it walking up the steps for my after supps...lol

Have a great weekend!!

• Sat I did Build Back and Bi's with Ab's.  Again I used the 4X method on everything and noticed that I still need to tweek the weight up just a bit and I will be hurting from all angles...lol.  I am really liking the feel of the pump without the feeling of pain...lol.

Sunday was rest day for me!

This morning I did Build Shoulders and Ab's. I increased my weights to what my notes said, but I need to increase some of them again...lol. I felt the burn so bad on some of the exercises, that I had to drop the weight to the floor...lol...those are the ones I do not have to increase...lol...couldn't get my numbers...lol

Happy Veterans Day!!!!!

• Keep it up squid! your doing a great job!

• Thanks Bailey.

Last night my Love of my Life felt bad for me cause I missed all the Veterans Day activities, that she took me out for dinner. God Bless that woman.. :)

This morning I did Build Chest and Tri's with Ab's.  With doing everything 4X Mass style, I finally found the right amount of weight to use where I am at failure for the last 2 sets of my workouts.  Yes I still hurt from this 6 hrs later...lol.  I can not wait to see how this will work during the Bulk Phase!

• Tuesday night, I rested..only cause I had to work the College Womens Basketball game...lol  I also did the Mens game Wed Nights.

Wed morning I did Build Legs with Ab Ripper 200. I increase my weight up some on my squats and Single leg calf raises and seated calf raises.  My butt is still a bit sore today...lol.

This morning I did Build Back and Bi's and added in Ab Ripper 100.  I added weight to my Dead Lift by 10's per dumbbell weight. I also increased my weight on bent over rows, which I still need to go up..eh...another 5-10lbs.  On seated Dumbbell Curls I need to go up 5lbs, and for my EzBar curls, I went up 2 1/2lbs...should have gone up 5lbs.  So, next time I will go up 5lbs, from my last weight...lol.  Over all my back feels like it is puffed out and my arms hurt...lol.  

Another great workout by the Beast with a touch of X-reps added in for an awesome BURN!!!

• Wow, am I ever behind on my daily reports...lol.  

Last week I started my Bulk Phase of my program, and I am working my butt off.  Last week though started at 4:15, since I had to be at the office at 6am to catch my ride to Tax School...YEA that time of yr!!.  That was Mon and Tues.  I wont go into particulars, but here is how my week went:  Monday - Bulk Chest with abs.  Tuesday - Bulk Legs with abs.  Wednesday - Bulk Back with abs.  Thursday - Bulk Arms with abs.  Friday - Bulk Shoulders with abs.  Saturday - Bulk Chest.  Sunday was a rest or Stretch day.  I stretched my eyelids over my eyes...lol.

Ok, now for this week.  Monday was Bulk Legs with abs. I tried a new exercise call sissy squats for fun...and a weird burn..lol.  I increased my reg squats by about 10lbs ea dumbbell.  

Today was Bulk Back.  I tried to increase my pullovers..lol...that was a stupid idea..backed it off...maybe next week!.  I did increase my pullups, so that was good.  I also increased my reverse flys by 5lbs ea side.  I kept all my rest periods to 30sec even on my progressive set.  

Since I am normally off on Wednesdays, and being closed the next 2 days, I will not be able to report in till next Monday.

Have a Great THANKSGIVING!!!  And don't eat yourself sick!!

• Wow...what a great weekend I had...lol.  Wed I started my day with working out my Arms(Bulk Arms)!! Went up in weight on my force set of curls by 2 1/2 lbs..lol...not much I know, but after a while it does add up!!  Did 230 ab reps.  Baked 2 pumkin pies and a loaf of Banana Nut Bread.  Got the house ready for guest!

Thursday - I got up early, got my 23+lb bird in the oven, and then did my Bulk Shoulder routine.  I wanted to increase in my Upright rows, but I was not able to do it this week.  Ate a light, light breakfast, then tore it up the rest of the day...lol. Did 100 ab reps.

Friday - I did my Bulk Chest routine and I did increase my force set on the rotational chest press by 10lbs per dumbbell, so that felt good.  Did 150 ab reps.

Saturday - Bulk Legs day.  Squats hurt a bit, but my knees and right ankle just were not into it! So I lightened it up a bit.

Sunday is rest day for me.  So today my week started with Bulk Back. I increased my pullovers to 80lbs, up 20lbs!! That wore me out for anything more on my other sets...lol. That was ok by me!!  And I am the one who matters!!...lol

• Today was Bulk Arms.  I upped my progressive curls by 5lbs, my Tricep extensions by 10lbs, Skull Crushers by 5lbs, and my Tricep kickbacks up 5lbs.  I also upped my weighted crunches(30 reps) up 5lbs and added weighted leg lifts at 5lbs.  Overall was the best Arms workout I have done so far!!

• Wed was Bulk Shoulders and I added in weighted abs. I am still on the same weight for all my shoulder exercises, cause they are just weak and tender/sore still. At least they do not HURT like they used too.

Turs was Bulk Chest with weighted abs. I did up my progressive set of Incline press by 5lbs per dumbbell. I also added extra reps to my decline push ups.

Today was Bulk Legs.  Kept it easy today cause I was feeling a bit under the weather.  4 hr round trip drive to the airport, then another hr driving around shopping to get our minds clear after sending Beckie's daughter off to South Korea to teach English for 3 months...nice job if ya ask me...lol