CHEST AND TRICEPS DAY!!

• Oh YEA!!  I did just Chest and Triceps this morning and, oh boy, do I hurt so good.  Increased a couple of areas and since my workout starts at 5:45am and here it is 11:00am I am still feeling the pump.  Loving the feeling...lol.  Last night went on a 4mile bike ride that had something my legs and butt, were not ready for...we did the BIG hills this time...lol...had to finish one of them walking the bikes up it...made it 3/4 of the way and could not move another inch.  I laugh so hard I almost fell over...lol.  Tomorrow is legs for me.  Have fun and keep on improving ones self!!

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Ok, so Wed leg day.  I added 2 exercises to my leg routine. I added a round of Leg Extension and Leg Curls before I did Build Legs.  Then to top it off, I finished putting Restore in the cracks of the flooring of the deck.  Took six hrs to finish this project with lots of squatting.  My butt and back are so sore from this and bending over.  Went to the pool to cool off and stretch out my muscles.  Today was Build Back and Biceps.  Lowered the weight, due to the soreness and I did not want to ruin my form on my back routine.  I did go up in weight on the ez-bar curls by 5lbs though so…ALL is good…lol.  Have a GREAT THURSDAY!!

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Ok, so Friday was Build Shoulders for me.  I got up at my normal morning call of 5:30, did my workout and then with the help of my girlfriend we spent 7 hrs(1st coat) staining the back deck which is a standing 2nd story deck.  We were both so sore come Saturday that we did not do any cardio per say...lol.  Her son-in-law invited us to go hiking before he leaves to S. Korea, so we went to one area that took us 20+ min to go less than 1 mile.  Went to another location that was awesome to see and I thought we went for miles...nope..1.48 miles in 38min.  I was so tired...lol.  I can say that when Sunday came, I felt good all over, so maybe those little walks helped recoupe my body...lol.  This morning I advanced up to Bulk Chest. Increased weights from last time doing this routine by 10 lbs.  Can't wait to see how Bulk Legs goes tomorrow!1

Have a great Monday folks!!

• Went swimming last night..man was it humid out.  Did Bulk Legs this morning and left half my water weight on the floor...lol.  Increased my progressive squats by 30 lbs for my 8 rep sets.  Felt good until I was done...lol.  I kept everything else about the same so as to keep my form.  Gonna be close to 90 outside, so back to the pool before it closes for the rest of the yr....need to get my monies worth out of it...lol.

Keep up the good work ppl.

• Wed was Bulk Back. I really worked my back to the bone…lol. I even did abs...water on the floor....lol.  Since I have gotten an EzBar, I have found that I am seeing more growth faster than I did without. Yesterday afternoon, which was hotter than heck..to me….instead of going to the pool, like I wanted, my girlfriend talked me into mowing the yard. Good thing I love her…lol. This morning was Bulk Arms. Wow, what a difference an EzBar makes for this session. My arms still feel like rubber this afternoon.  

HAPPY THURSDAY!!