First time ever!!

• Starting this 12 week challenge for the first time ever tomorrow.  I have had the book foe years, but finally decided to take the plunge.  I've been doing boot camps for the last few years, so I am in decent shape, it's me nutrition that is my biggest challenge!!!  Looking forward to this new journey.......need lots of luck!!  LoLo anyone starting tomorrow?

• Congrats!

I'm starting tomorrow too! Or at least giving it a practice run... I still don't have everything I need, but i'm working on it and will see what I can do before I get it :)

• Congrats to you as well!  Keep me posted on your progress......this will be very challenging for me....but I think I can do it...or I'm going to give it my best shot!  Good luck!!  :)

• check out the Cottage Cheese Club thread.  I'm only a week ahead of you, but some of us started at different times, and Gina started yesterday with you.  We're a good group, and we've pretty much been together for all of 2013.  Come join us!

• You can definitely do it! Keep me posted on your progress too! :)

• My wife and I started too, I pray you are all blessed with a Transformed healthier life.