I could feel the curious stares at the gym...especially from the women...lol

• I'm always telling people about BFL at the gym. I too, see the same people pounding away on a treadmill month after month while never picking up a weight. Some people show no results. Some are in the same shape, only smaller. You can lead a horse to the river, but you can't make them drink. Luckily, I belong to a regular gym and I don't get those stares.

Come visit my blog!

http://fittrac.blogspot.com

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you'll be right!

• I belong to LA Fitness and have often tried to get others interested in BFL and will not stop with that either. But the thing about the horse is true.  I have had many positive comments from those who tried the program in the past and nothing that negative to date from those who did.   Too bad so many won't listen to a sound program.

• Best compliment I ever got as a woman in the gym, this was back in 1992 at my college's fitness center: "wow, she's the first girl I've ever seen that knows her way around the weight room." Well, here I am 21 years later and it's time to find myself around the weight room again!

• I not only sit there doing bicep curls, I bring along my bfl journal AND my body for life book AND a pen!

I could bring along some small photos copies like I see some people doing, but I don't want to hide what I'm doing anymore.