HIIT Cardio Treadmill plus Creatine

• I'm pretty intense with how I do my cardio.  At my highest levels I'm running following the intensity index at the following speeds at a 1.0 incline.

Level 5: 6.0 mph

Level 6: 7.1 mph

Level 7: 8.2 mph

Level 8 : 9.3 mph

Level 9: 10.4mph 

Level 10: 11 mph

I then cool down by going to 8.0 for a minute and cooling down by .5 in minute durations after until I get to 5.5 where I then walk for a few minutes.  If I didn't do this, I think I'd have a heart attack.  You don't go from 11 mph to nothing in two minutes.

Anyhow, I took plain creatine for the first time a half hour before my cardio and it made a huge difference in how I was able to push myself and felt.  I highly recommend you guys try it.  After having body for life in my life for four years, I can't believe it took me so long to try it!

• Correction: 11.5 is my level 10 intensity.

• You must be a pretty good long distance runner.  10mph was my 10 and I can't even imagine doing 11mph, much less 11.5mph.  I'd fall of the freakin treadmillt.  You're a beast!

• I didn't start that fast!  I started with level 5 being a walking space with 8 being my level ten with no incline.  I just progressively needed more intensity.

• Impressive.  I would like to get to that level. I had ankle surgery about 12 years ago and it's never been the same.  Part of it is also being 49 years old.  Regardless, I would still like to run more.