Just finished my PM workout

• I usually workout in the am, but today I did my cardio after work, 3 hours after I ate and an hour before dinner. I feel GREAT! I did a work out video and felt that at first it was too much  chore, but as I got into it, I had more energy and really got the energy flowing! I wasn't worried about time (like I am in the morning).  I think i will stick to this for a few more weeks, then toss my workouts in the morning again.

When do most people do their workouts??

Stacy Lynn

• Congrats on getting your workout done off schedule.

I work out in the early afternoon as I spend the morning with job hunting stuff.  Going to the gym in the middle of the day is great for me because it is less crowded and it breaks of my unemployment boredom.

• Stacy-Way to work it!! Glad it worked out for you. I do all my workouts in the mornings cause there are no distractions and then I get it done and there are no excuses later.

The key is to do it when it works best for YOU and to JUST DO IT!! :)

James-good luck with the job search!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• I do evening workouts.  In the beginning I tried really hard to get up and do them in the morning.  My heart just wasn't in it.  I feel I work harder in the evenings.  It seems to be working fine for me.  I guess I'll never know if it would have been more effective to do them in the mornings.  I just don't ever see me as someone who will jump out of bed and workout. :)