Morning vs evening workouts

• I'm about half way into week 6 and this has been a very difficult week.  This week I am hosting a training course, which means I have to be across town before 8am.  I usually wake up 5:00 to 5:30 in the morning and do my workout, wait my hour while getting ready for work, make breakfast and then barely roll into work by 8.  To make this same routine work this week I have to be up at 4am.  I tried it for the 1st couple days but this isn't going to happen.  So I changed my routine to do my workouts about 6pm instead.

What I've noticed is that I'm finding evening workouts are way more difficult.  For cardio I run on the treadmill, but in the evening I found I was getting gut aches or side cramps, never happened in the 1st 5 weeks.  Also my weight training seems to be more difficult than in the morning.  Anyone know why this is?

The training is finally done so I'm going back to morning workouts, also think I will do a workout when I get up on my free day to make up the one I missed at the start of the week.

• Evenings you are so tired after a full day of work. I used to work out in the evenig too when I first started at this current gym and I tell you.... no motivation!! It seemed so hard and I had to drag myself. Now that I started the challenge 4 weeks ago, I only go first thing in the morning. Motivation is 100%, focused, push and get it done, finish strong! No, not going back to evenings either. But hey, there are those weeks when you may need to switch schedule and then it is water under the bridge if you didn't feel so happy about it... next week just get back in your routine. Rest on Sundays anyway. Blessings.

SorayaRosaria