Advice needed

• ive been doing BFL for a week now , ive done my 2 upper body workouts and would like to know if the exercises

IE,  the 4 different exercises for each upper body part need to be alternated or can you just pick out 2 of what you enjoy doing and stick to that for a while until you get

used to doing weights , will it affect me doing it that way ? or should i be alternating the 4 excercies each week

• You don't have to alternate through them. Every once in a while, though, it is probably a good idea to switch new ones in and out, because there is research (or a rumor of research, I don't know which) that you can avoid a plateau by "shocking" the muscles with the change-up in exercises. But you can definitely afford to spend a few sessions memorizing how the exercises should feel when done with proper form.

• When I did my first Challenge, I would do the same exercises for 4 weeks, then switch. E.g. for back I would do rows for my 12, 10, 8, 6, and 12 and pulldowns for my final 12. After 4 weeks I would switch to bent over raises for my 12, 10, 8 etc and side raises for my final 12. It does help you from reaching a plateau, plus each exercise works each muscle group differently. Plus you learn what exercises you like, which ones you don't, and for me it also kept the entire process from feeling boring.

Hope that helps, and good luck!