phos force

• today i started using phos force.then i worked out for 50 min. do i then take my myoplex lite or do I skip it?

• I would call EAS; they are extremely helpful and friendly.  They would be able to help you figure out the correct timing for your supps.  The number is:  1-800-297-9776 M-F 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Phos Force is designed as the PreWorkout supplement.  The Myoplex is a great PostWorkout "meal" since it provides all of the protein and replenishing nutrients needed as a result of the workout.  I have both products and take Phos Force before and Myoplex after.

• PhosForce is a great product to use pre-workout! Since it's important to get a good source of protein and carbohydrates within 30 minutes of your workout, some people use Myoplex as a convenient way to get that nutrition post workout. You may want to consider pairing Myoplex Shake with a recovery product like Muscle Armor post workout and using either Phos Force or Reload pre-workout and throughout the day. Feel free to call us if you have more questions, 1-800-297-9776 M-F 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST. ~Aaron @EAS