LBWO w/ resistance bands?

• I have to go out of town this weekend and my LBWO will have to be done in a hotel room.  I have resistance bands....any advice on a LBWO I can do with those?

• Personally, I am a HUGE fan of resistance bands. You use your own weight instead of dumb bells.

Look into google- type in resistance band workouts, and there will pop up a plethora of sites- check those out.

Stacy Lynn

• Might I suggest you google on youtube the LEG MATRIX. It is a serious of body weight jump squats and lunges. There is no need for bands. Seriously. It will give you your LBWO away from home without a doubt.

• I'm always leary of anything workout with weights that require jumping.  Seems to me that invites injury.  Have you tried it Legs?  How was it on your body?

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Yes I have done the matrix a few times. You dont hold extra weights. It is a fast way to play out my LB for sure. I dont think it invites injury - you are not jumping high.

• Have you ever hopped on one leg for a minute? It is intense and the burn happens quickly as opposed to alternating legs - leg matrix - same thing - you overload fast.

• Ok, will have to give it a try.  Thanks.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Look in the back of the "champions BFL"  There is A GREAT section on what exercises to do in a motel room. I tried the chair dip, its a killer. Put your back to the front of the chair and dip your body up and down.

Also, some motels have a weight/exercise room. Check with the front desk, also ask the front desk for names of gyms in the area. The gyms will likely give you a day pass. or the motel has an agreement with the gym.

Good luck. Check it out!