The new TITANIC

• 24 hour fitness just opened a 32,000 square foot gym - today at 6 AM a half mile from my house.

Complete with decent size lap pool,

racquetball court,

Separate woman's dumbell area complete w/ mirrors 3 sides, balls, floor mats and other goodies,

all brand new exercise equipment, with some new ones I haven't seen before.

The whole upstais dedicated to a sea of ellipticals, stair masters. tread mills, bicycles , and some new equipment - not sure what they are called.

The parking lot was almost filled up, went in and the gym wasn't even 1/3 max'd out.

This is weight training utopia!

Scheduled racquetball court for 2 PM tomorrow, but will probably go in tonite as well.

32,000 square feet of pure awesomeness!

The only iceberg are the personal ones each person has to get around to win the day!

"What you put in, is what you are going to get back."

- Terry

• Wow, Terry!! That sounds absolutely awesome - a great resource to help keep you moving toward your goals!

Keep up the awesome work!

~K

"The limits you are living with right now, in every aspect of your existence, have been created by your mind. They are perceptions. And they are holding you back. You are capable of far more than you think you are." -Bill Phillips

• I will post pictures in a day or two in this thread.

It's amazing!

- Terry

• gosh I wish one of my friends enjoyed racquetball.  I always enjoyed it because you never had to go far to chase errant balls.

When I was in the Army more than 20 years ago I was stationed for a year in Egypt with a multi-national force.  Every Saturday morning I would meet the same Columbian soldier at the racquetball court and we would play.  I didn't speak Spanish and he didn't speak English, but we knew to meet each other every week.  It was a great routine and one of my fondest memories.

• Terry, sounds like a great place! There's a 24 hr. fitness place in the town I live, but I don't think it is that big...Don't get lost! :)

James, sounds fun...I would like to take up tennis again (used to beat my husband all the time!); I love racket sports!  Well, I just love sports in general!  Watching the Cardinals and Mets play as I write...20 innings! :) Almost 7 hrs. of baseball!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• I played an intense game of cut throat w/ two others who were formidable.

There two different ways to play three man.

One is the back rotates for next serve. or the second is, the last in play hitter gets to serve, with rotation on the back end for bad serves.

We played one game to 21, and it took the whole hour. We were pretty evenly matched.

These are the guys I have been playing with for about 2 years now - off and on.

Sometimes I get pitchers/tennis elbow, and have two stop for a couple weeks, and sometimes a month or longer.

James - thats cool that you got to play, and keep up international relations at the same time. haha

I will bet you guys got pretty good!

If you go google 24 hr fitness, you can check out the new club. It's in Beaverton, Oregon off hwy 26.

The new equipment is awesome!

I am in heaven. I live about a 10 min drive away. I was having to do a 20 min drive one way, before.

- Terry