5k run tomorrow

• I am entered into a 5k run tomorrow here in Columbus, Ohio.  It's for lifeline of Ohio which promotes registering to be an organ and tissue donor.  7 months ago, I wouldnt have even thought about WALKING 5k, much less running it.  I'll be honest, I'm going to run as much of it as I can, but being it's a run/walk I'm not concerned if I have to walk some, but planning on at least jogging all of it,   Wish me luck!!!  Oh, and if you arent registered as a donor, please consider it and the lives that could be saved!!!   

• Best of luck dburg30!  

We have the rest of our lives to perfect this....do your best and forget the rest!

• Awesome!!

Those "firsts" are so memorable.

Congratulations on setting such a great goal and going through with it. :)

• Thanks!   The funny part is, it's not in the least my 'first' 5k.. But will be my first since high school cross country lol.. Not expecting it to be quite as fast as I was then either :(.. AND it's the last day of my 2nd challenge!!  I just realized that!!   What a great way to finish!!   (well technically sunday is, but it's a free day / non exercise day.)  

• WHAT!?!

The end of another challenge!

WOO HOO!

All the more reason to run/walk in those shoes like they're stolen.

• dburg:  Congratulations on completing another challenge, and best of luck to you with your 5K.  I did one after I finished my first challenge and what a fun way to celebrate.  I set absolutely no limits or expectations.  I just wanted to finish it and have a personal time to beat the next time I ran one.  I have beat that time since and have since run an 8K and 10K.  It is such an amazing feeling to compete against yourself and beat yourself!!  We will be cheering you on as you run, and for such a great cause.  You go get 'em.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"