Music that helps you hit 10's

• Hey Moxie!! I've been meaning to get on here-- been busy!

I have a cardio playlist and here it is... I only got through the Ms in my artist list so it is incomplete but It's done a good job..

I'll start with my favorite--- "Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas... It has this part 2 minutes in that really makes me go so hard like no other!!!! It is a MUST HAVE!!!

Cmon- Smashing pumpkins

Dare- Gorillaz

The Fight Song- Marilyn Manson

Get the Party Started- Pink

All Summer Long- Kid Rock

Almost Easy- Avenged Sevenfold

The Beautiful People- Marilyn Manson

Boom Boom Pow- Black Eyed Peas

Bottoms Up- Trey Songs

Celebrity Skin- Hole

Dirty Little Secret- the All American Rejects

Disposabole Teens- Marilyn Manson

Fell in Love with a Girl- White Stripes

I got a lot of good ideas from others' lists.. as soon as my laptop is fixed I will be adding them!

• I have a playlist called "Workout with Shuffle" - and I have a ton of dance music on there. Mash-ups, like Girl Talk (someone already posted), are super-popular. I always get a charge out of Prince songs.  DMSR is a favorite. There's a DJ dou out of Rio called The Twelves; they have an hour-long mixtape that's fantastic called "The Twelfth Hour". Lots of mash-up goodness in there, and fun, funky dance music. And for some reason, the beat behind "Bad Romance" always gets me to push thru anything!

• I listen to Pandora on the IPhone, Warp Brothers Station. I too, am a Techno Junkie. I also listen to Grooverider radio on Pandora, I like drum and bass also.

The only limitations that you have , are those that you set upon yourself

• tiemtochange, you have GREAT taste in music! Great thread. :)

For me:

"Help I'm Alive" by Metric

"Stadium Love" by Metric

"1901" by Phoenix

"Zero" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs (this is my high point cardio song almost every time)

"Night On Fire" by VHS Or Beta

"Make Light" by Passion Pit

"60 Miles an Hour" by New Order

"Army of Me" by Bjork

"North American Scum" by LCD Soundsystem

Pretty much everything by Cut Copy, especially the album 'In Ghost Colours'

• Bizzey ~ I absolutely love D&B! It really makes you want to move what you're mamma gave ya!

"Success is figuring out a way  NOT to quit"

• Ahhhh yes, D&B has a tendency to make people do that Peeps! lol! BTW Peeps, Congrats on your success. You look great. This is my second go around. We did it in 2005, and as you stated gained it all back (and then some lol) so we are at it again. So far, week 3, not too bad. I have already come down from 181 to 173. I am trying to hit 160-165 with my body fat around 12 to 15%. My goals my be high but I have confidence that I can do it.

The only limitations that you have , are those that you set upon yourself

• You can and you will succeed Bizzey!! Look how far you've come in just 3 weeks, kudos to you- you're doing amazing! I started C2 on Monday, can't wait to put up new final pics that are me half that size, lol!! Keep up the good work :)

"Success is figuring out a way  NOT to quit"

• I like loud and fast metal and hardcore for my workouts. Somehow the fast drums and crazy guitar gets my blood going and I hit my 10's. LOL

Sick of it all

Soulfly

Sepultura

Rise Against

H2O

• My Ipod used to just shuffle random songs.  Some are great, but let me tell you what, American Pie by Don MaClean is NOT conducive to a 10!

If you have Pandora on your phone, I like making an Offspring, Within Temptation or Flogging Molly channel.  That usually gets me good an pumped.  (Within Temptation may not work for some, thoug, it can be a bit slow and, well, weird)