Morning or Night?

• Ever since I started doing the cardio workouts in the AM I see more results, I noticed my muffin tops have gone down. I will continue doing all cardio in the AM before breakfast for this 12 week session. I'll see if I can post a picture after these 12 weeks.

• I think it boils down to what works for you. I have been all over the net and more than a couple books on the topic and there is no conclusive evidence for one or the other being more effective.  Especially when we all now that nutrition is the big key to losing fat.

Even here on the forums there are those that work out in the morning and swear by it and others who had fantastic results working out in the evening.

For myself I prefer hitting the gym after work. Not only as I find that 45mins-1hr of "me time" a good stress relief. I also find I sleep better.

Also, socially I find it more appealing. I've always been a bit of a night owl and I prefer to work out later in the day, and stay up later than having to hit the sack to 9-390pm to get enough sleep when getting up at 5:30am to hit the gym before work.

In the end I think it's what works best for you. If you find you end up missing workouts because good intentions are losing out to the 5:23 wake up call, give it a try in later in the day. The important thing is getting to the gym and giving it your all.