Am I not getting enough recovery?

• So the past week or so I've been experiencing a decline in the amount of weight I can lift and the speed in which I can run when doing the HIIT cardio. Well, I've been lifting the same weight but towards the end I'm unable to complete the last set in many of the exercises--and I used to be able to. Also, I've been having to cut the cardio minute splits short for the super fast sprint and spend longer on the recovery part of HIIT--my body just feels pooped.

I was in good shape prior to starting BFL, but I was used to working out 4-5 days a week as opposed to 6. Do you think my body just needs more recovery? If so, how should I get that?

• Jachol - It could be simple, but I would take a look at a few things.  Has your sleep pattern changed?  Has your diet changed?  For how long have you been on BFL?  It could be that you realize you're just somewhat tired and aren't getting in enough fuel.  Could you also be getting a bug?

\If not those things then I would advise a body mandated rest weekend.  You might be facing the law of diminishing returns.  That usually happens though when someone has done several back to back contests. 

Also, I would look into Muscle Armor and/or Reload.  A good supplement really does help.

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!