Woo Hoo, Everything got easier today

• C1W3D15

Did my Upper Body work today and everything was so much easier than my last UB day.  I know I can bump up the weights next time.  This feels great.

• Way to realize the power within. Just waiting to burst out. Sounds like many of us -we underestimate ourselves. Set that bar high JamesK. It is within your reach - I have no doubt.

Oh happy day. :)

• It does feel good to see tangible result such as these manifest in the gym. I told my wife that she can always stand by the 75 dumbells since no 1 in the gym uses them since they are so heavy. Well guess who now benches those 75 dbs. Yup little ol' me and it feels good. My wife was amazed and scared because she would not be able to spot me. I said you can spot me by having 911 on speed dial. lol

• Right on!  I know how you feel I was able to use the 80lber's this morning and I think they had a 1/2" layer of dust on them.  Keep up the good work!

I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."  -Henry Rollins-

• Holy hell men! Fabulous strength! And dumbbells are that much harder than the barbell cause you have all those funky stabelizer muscles to rip up too! Way to go - think outside that box! Nothing is impossible.

If you think you can......you can.