To take CLA or NOT to take it, that is the question...

• My question is this: Does CLA, or Betagen for that matter, make a big difference in the 12 week Challenge results? I am debating adding those suplement to my routine, but at a college student, don't have hundreds of "extra" dollars just floating around...
    I would like to add them if they were critical for the results that I want (my weight started in the "normal" category, I want to build lean muscle and drop body fat), and will find a way to work it out if those of you out there have found that they make all the difference.

P.S. I'm doing Myoplex Lite meal replacements, RTD shakes, and bars.

• Alison, you can do perfectly fine without these supplements but they do help.  Be careful with the bars.  Try to use them only as a last resort where it's meal time but you can't get an authorized meal in.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• CLA is an essetial fatty acid that helps are body rid it's self of fat naturally.  We used to get it through are diets naturally in the 80's when beff was grass fed. Now cattel is mostly grain fed and we don't get the same nutrients out of our diets.  I would skip on the bars and use the CLA instead.  The bars are good for a treat or when there is no "real food"  choices.  You will still get great results w/o the supplements but they will help you efforts.

• Alison-I sent you a message via a friend request b/c I couldn't post to your cardio question...

about the supplements, CLA online through allstarhealth.com is 17.99 for 90 caps; you can also get it at a health store.

I agree with Sharon, you can do the program without supplements (I did way back in the "old days"! lol).

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...