Question for Exercises....?

• Lisadgreat1,

Wear a watch and time it to one minute rest as called out in the excercise logs- that 's part of the BFL routine.  Are you recording the workouts, and planning them beforehand?  The "Burn" usually goes away during the minute rest, and should definitely go away by the time you leave the gym - its caused by the buildup of lactic acid in the muscle.  The soreness you felt for several days was because your muscles were out of shape.  As you get them into better shape, they won't get sore as much, or for as long, unless you increase the loading a lot....what excercise are you doing that requires a spotter?  I use dumbbells to avoid that...

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• Thanks, Sharon, for telling me about Spinning.  I looked it up on Google, and I'm not going to lie, I'm not feeling it here.  There's something about sitting on your duff that just doesn't sound like real excercise, and certainly the glutes will get bypassed.

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• Jacium - Spinning is an intense cardio class.  For anyone interested, I'm not sure I'd recommend using it for regular cardio, but maybe once a week would be ok.

Lisa - regarding abs, it is the last part of the body to lose fat.  Exercising it is important but the key thing about abs is what you eat.  Clean eating will bring those abs out, not more ab exercises.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• WOW Sharon--Wonder-Woman! I just checked out your profile and your results are really amazing. Respect for going through so many challenges! You must have a huge amount of selfdiscipline. My deepest respect.

msjenayafitness.blogspot.com

• Thank you Manuela.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!