What would you recommend?

• I am 57 years old and want to lose 35 to 40 pounds. What EAS products would be best for me to use to tone up and lose weight. Thanks Dave
  • dave,

The absloute best thing you can do to reach your goals stick stringently to the BFL plan of exercise and nutrition for the full 12 weeks. Do you have the original BFL book? I would highly reccomend it.

As far as supplements are concerned you best bet is to give the great staff at the EAS 1 - 800 number a call. They can help match your goals with the right products.

Not to take anything away from supplements, I use a number of them and they are phenomenal, the challenge can be done without them. Eat 100% clean, hit your 10s in the gym and push your cardio beyond what you think possible. Supplements are just that supplemtents. They are tools which help us reach our goals. Nothing can replace eating the BFL way and hard work in the gym.

Your goal is absolutley attainable.

All the best

Orrin

• Dave, I agree with Orrin-call the EAS/Abbott number as they are very helpful. One thing that I can say to take is fish oil caps.

Best wishes for your success!!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...