Doin it..................AGAIN!

• Well.........my challenge ended while we were in Jamaica, but I am not completely satisfied w/my results, so I'm doing this thing again!

Live TODAY like there's no TOMORROW!

• Look at those shoulders!!  Great job!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• hot hot hot!

• Thank you, but like I said, I'm doin it again......I guess "more serious" this time........??  I worked out everyday, but Sundays, but I truly don't think I dieted right, or did enough cardio, b/c I reallllllly can't stand the way my stomach looks, so I started C2 on Monday, the 5th, so HERE WE GO AGAIN!  I wasn't just HUGE to begin with, (size 4, 126 lbs.), so I thought with changing my eating habits (more veggies, wheat instead of white, more protein, etc.), that it would be good enough, but apparently NOT!

• Congrats on completing your first challenge! You should be proud, you look great!

Orrin

• Oh now...let's not go picking ourself apart Doin it, you did a great job.  Remember it takes time for the body to change so just keep focusing on consistently improving and you'll get exactly what you want.  

Remember positive mental attitude always...

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• yeah, I've been REAL good @ that........I don't like the way this looks, or that looks, or the "what if I would've done this or that", etc., so I REALLY need to get better @ looking @ ALL the positive that has come out of this and push forward!

• Seriously you have done AMAZING! The changes are REALLY SIGNIFICANT.  Yeah for sure go for one more challenge and really push your cardio and diet to blast your abs... but man don't discount what you've done cuz its hella awesome.

• ok.........and thanks!!!!!  :)

• I do believe you've got the hand of this!  I agree with Michelle in that your shoulders look wonderful!  

Congratulations on your success!

• I think you look FAB!!!! Would trade you my abs any day of the week;)) great job girl!!!

When the world says, "Give up,"
    Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
    ~Author Unknown

• I am impressed!!

Nice goin:)

• I gotta say it looks like you've done a pretty good job the first time! you look amazing. good luck on your second time around. i hope you get the results your looking for!