Wii

• Ok I know this might sound dumb but..... I am just wondering does the wii active sports work as at least part of the excerise?? because it has you doing lunges, squats etc....I am really self conscious about the way I look. So that is why I am wondering about the Wii active sports i would feel more comfortable doing my work outs at home.

• Cherry,

I have the Wii as well, but it is not functional with the BFL workouts(reps/sets ect...) Do you have dumbbells at home? Many of the workouts can be done at home with a good set of DB's and a resistance band...I do my workouts at home, I have a bench, DB's, treadmill and elliptical. You can check out rummage sales or Craigslist for cheaper equipment.

Best wishes to your success! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Darn it! Oh well... I dont have room for those, I have 3 other roommates i dont think they would be to happy if i turned the living room into a work out room :) well i will figure something out or just suck it up and go to the gym...thanks Debbie

• Cherry, If you have a gym membership then by all means use it. I know it might be hard at first to go in there, but if you go in with focus and determination, it will be worth it in the long run! I was in the same boat several years ago after having my 3rd child, don't worry about the other people in there...go in with a Mission...to improve YOU, cause YOU are what counts! Make it happen!! =)

All my best!!!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• No I don't have a membership to any gym. but i am seriously thinking about investing in some DBs though. i think my boyfirend has a resistance band to that I could use.