Gym

• Does anyone know if ok to sometimes double at at gym? I missed friday because something came up. Yesterday I did my upper body and cardio. Is this ok to do sometimes?

• sgunnoe-it's not recommended that you double up on workouts, but I've heard some have...I think I read somewhere to do the weights first then the cardio if you do that. I think if it's just once in a blue moon you will be fine.

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Sgunnoe~

From experience...

I doubled up a few of my weights and cardio in my first challenge. I am not positive about the effects on your actual results. However, I do know that it is not a good idea to get into a habit. I found myself contemplating passing up my workouts on certain days and considering doubling up. I found myself in a domino affect a couple of times. It kind of promotes that procrastination thought process on working out. Situations will arise and I commend you for sticking to the program and getting your workout in instead of missing it completely. However, I strongly encourage you not to ALLOW yourself to do this to happen.

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)