workout music

• I love Justin Timber lake, Black eyed peas, Janet Jackson, Fall out boy, Bob Marley, Anything 80's, Rage against the machine always makes me push really hard.  I could go on and on............

• I guess I'm in the minority but I do not listen to music when I work out.  It's just me and the weights.  It's very peaceful and almost spiritual in it's own way.   Kind of like when I'm on my Harley....just me, the road and the wind.  No kids screaming, no music blaring....it's my time!

I usually watch TV while doing cardio.

• I'm like you heather I prefer doing my weights without music as I find  end up doing my weigths in time to the music which generally means too fast.

Cardio just wouldnt happen without the likes of some of my favourite djs and the ever faithful Prodigy particularly their new album Invaders must die.

"The future will be made up of the present. By taking good care of the present, we take good care of the future." Thich Nhat Hanh

• Paramour (I have several- great for cardio!!), Black Eyed Peas, Nickelback, Icky Thump- The White Stripes, Lose Yourself- Eminem, Rollin- Limp Bizkit (one of my fav for really pumping out tough sets!!), Stronger- Kanye West, Fighter- Christina Aguilera, Toxic- Brittany Spears. I have a couple of playlists I rotate. And I agree with Sian, my cardio just would not happen without my music.

The only thing that can stop me. . . . . . . . . . is ME!!!!         JEN