workout music

• what songs pump you up

• The Killers, Black Eyed Peas, Kanye West (Stronger)

runninggrl :)

• justin timberlake!!!! definately black eyed peas are a great choice too!

• Yes, Black Eyed Peas, Kanye West...also Foo Fighters "The Pretender," DJ Earworm "United State of Pop 2009," Rihanna....

"The achievement of one goal should be the starting point of another."  -Alexander Graham Bell

• Eye of the Tiger: Survivor,  Born Slippy: Underworld,  Let the bodies hit the floor: Drowning Pool,  Maneater: Nelly Furtado,  Sad but True : Metallica ,  Man in Motion : John Parr (theme song to St Elmos fire, you'll know it when you hear it.)  Poison : Alice Cooper,  Its my Life : Bon Jovi,  Affirmation: Savage Garden,  Every me and Every You : Placebo ,  Read my Mind : Killers,  Save up all yor tears : Cher , I've got a Feeling : Black Eyed Peas ,  This ain't a scene : Fall Out Boy , All the Small Things : Blink 182

The number of people that fail is directly proportionate to the number of people that give up :)

• The Warrior - Patty Smyth

Proud - Biggest Loser theme Song

Just Fine - Mary J. Blige

Shine - Luther Vandross (Freemasons Radio)

Who Says You Can't Go Home: Bon Jovi (this song translates to getting the old me back)

LeAnn Rimes - We can :-)

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Timmay!  Wow Born Slippy, I'm gonna have to put that one in my ipod, I haven't listened to it for years.  It used to be a daily listen for me back in the day.

• Can’t go wrong with any Alter Bridge, Disciple or Metallica my list goes on and on. But if those can’t help you get your last rep up, then I am convinced nothing can.

• I usually put all my Avenged Sevenfold on shuffle.

There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.

• death metal or heavy metal. i could not work out if i didn't have my ipod with me. i would go home to get it.

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.

• atreyu-gallows, black dalhia murder-anything from the Deflorate album , as i lay dying-94 hours, carnifex, between the burried and me-ants of the sky, august burns red-thrill seeker album, cradle of filth-godspeed on the devils throne album,darkest hour-the eternal return album, evergreen terrace- writers block album,the moxy- both albums, any and all Opeth albums, all protest the hero albums, and i really enjoy putting my ipod on shuffle with all my Thrice albums...and the whole ipod on shuffle is always good.

• mikey kephart -

good call on black dahlia murder and opeth!

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.

• therese_anne-

two of my favorite bands for sure

• Disturbed-Indestructable; Shinedown-Sound of Madness; REO Speedwagon-Roll With the Changes; Stevie Wonder-Signed, Sealed, Delivered

• Great question!

Got a lot of great new ideas to add to my ipod!

OK, About to show my age...

I like the theme from Rocky to get me going,

I recently saw "Rock of Ages" on Broadway so I've been hooked on 80's Hair Bands lately - Poison, Twisted Sister, Quiet Riot, Whitesnake, Pat Benatar, etc.

Also like: You can't stop the Beat from the musical Hairspray

And I'm a Queen fan. (Don't Stop me now)

I'm 46, I like what they now call "Classic Rock" - (I hate that!)

The music is one of the reasons I LOVE BFL so much!

Much better than the music & talking on workout tapes!

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)