Thursday food log.

• Gut busting interval day! Success! 

Cardio is a love hate. Dread it before, always glad I did it after the fact.  

Thursday Menu. 

6 egg whites, 1 egg. 40g oats. 

7 oz chicken tenderloin. 18g BBQ sauce.  246g apple.  32g skippy pb

8oz chicken tenderloin. 70g brown rice. 150g avocado. 1/2c rotel. 2 Serrano pepper 12g. 1/2c cilantro. 

5oz top round. 2oz green beans. 227g Greek yogurt. 130g orange. 30g walnuts. 

Lets to make it happen!

• Hey. Charlie. Thanks for sharing. I'd just like to make a few suggestions. Instead of regular BBQ sauce, try a Walden Farm's brand. They are very little to no calories. And instead of Skippy's peanut butter try Adam's peanut butter. It has less ingredients and is more healthy.

• I am not sure whether you are looking to lose weight, gain weight or make a transformation so it would be difficult to give my opinion as to your diet plan.  If you are looking to add weight, then you are definitely headed in the right direction, and if you are attempting to lose weight, may I suggest that you try to stay around 6 ounces of meat protein per meal, get rid of the peanut butter altogether (Almond Butter only when craving), "86" the BBQ sauce, no complex carbs after lunch, and cottage cheese (more Casein) versus Greek Yogurt for last meal.

2011 Men's Body-for-LIFE Champion "endure... inspire... body for life!"

• You guys are funny. I'm not trying walden farms. I'm eating the real BBQ sauce.

Driven, all that info is bro science. Would you believe I'm dropping body fat eating this way?

It's as simple as hitting your macros. Meal frequency is irrelevant. There are no bad carbs or bad foods. Fit it I to your plan. The End.

• For peanut butter I alternate. Skippy natural Somedays. Smuckers natural other days. I prefer Smuckers to Adams. For body composition it doesn't matter though. I'm more than willing to educate if y'all have questions.

• Your are correct Charlie with regards to macros.  It has been proven that you can lose weight eating nothing but candy bars five times a day.  However, at the end of the day, real food is all that truly matters.  After losing my weight, I became obsessed with nutrition, reading everything I could on the subject, and today I own one of the foremost personal training sites on the Internet and nutrition is what we do best.  Good Luck!

2011 Men's Body-for-LIFE Champion "endure... inspire... body for life!"