So last week I tried out a recipe I had to throw together on the fly on Monday morning (shopping didn't get done like I had anticipated it would).  It turned out so well that I decided to keep it and add it to my daily plan. 

Aitrus' BFL Quick Chicken Chili - makes two or three meals, depending on serving preference and goals

Prep time: 10 - 12 minutes

Ingredients:

4oz can of mushrooms

15oz can of VanCamp's Kidney Beans

14.5oz can of Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes

12.5oz can of Tyson Chunk Chicken

Cumin and Chili powder

Directions

Drain and rinse the beans, chicken and mushrooms to get rid of the extra sodium.  Don't rinse the tomatoes - we're using the tomatoes and juice as a base.  Dump all ingredients into a medium-size pot on medium heat.  Add ground cumin and chili powder to taste (might take some experimentation to get the mix right for your tastes).   While stirring regularly, bring to a simmer for 2-3 minutes.  Spoon into microwaveable travel bowls (I use CorningWare bowls with handles and lids on them).  Serving size comes out to somewhere between 2 and 2 1/2 cups of food.

Nutrient value per meal if divided into two (taken from can labels, so rinsing will likely lower all numbers a little due to removal of sugars, salt, etc):

Calories: 257.5

Carbs: 45g

Protein: 40g

Potassium: 130mg

Fat: 6g

Nutrient value if divided into three meals

Calories: 172

Carbs: 30g

Protein: 26.6g

Potassium: 87mg

Fat: 4g