Have to share this recipe! It's incredible... and super cheap, plus I got about four meals out of it, in addition to what my family had.

Pan-seared Salsa Chicken with Spanish Brown Rice

4 T. Olive Oil

1/2 Green pepper, diced

1/8 white onion, diced

2 c. dry brown instant rice

2 1/4 c. water

1/3 c. low sodium tomato sauce

One can diced tomatoes (not drained)

One can black beans, drained

1/3 c. salsa

4 chicken breasts

For the rice:

I used an electric skillet, set on high. Pour in about four tablespoons (give or take- gotta eye it a bit) of Olive Oil. Sautee green pepper, and onion, diced. Add 2 rice. Mix frequently, still on high, for about two minutes until rice is slightly brown. Add diced tomatoes, black beans, and water, and tomato sauce. Continue to cook on high until boiling, then reduce to simmer for 10-15 minutes, until rice is cooked. Let stand for five minutes to thicken. Add hot sauce to taste.

For the chicken:

I cooked three chicken breasts on a George Foreman, but as long as it's cooked you decide what's best. Once nearly done, place in pan skillet with salsa and cook until done. Sprinkle some low-fat Mexican cheese on top and serve with the rice.

Portions are perfect with this because, although the chicken breast may be a little small, the beans in the rice make up for the protein. So good!