Hi all,

I'm in my seventh week of my first challenge and I've experienced some pretty good results, thus far.  However, at this point I'm always trying to maximize whatever I'm doing, to get the best results.  I've been using Mike's Mix for awhile, since it is a post-workout recovery drink.  Supposedly your body needs high glycemic sugars, along with some protein to help with muscle recovery (specifically at that time).  I take 2 scoops of this after each weight and cardio workout, along with a scoop of why protein isolate (on empty stomach).  This equates to 45 grams of carbs, 41 grams of protein and 350 calories.  It seems like a lot in one shot, but I think it's a pretty good combo for post-workout drink.  I make sure to eat real food about an hour later since the drink doesn't have any real nutrients (other than protein and sugar).  Has anyone else tried something like this?  Is 45 grams of carbs too much at once, or will my body use it very quickly?  I've emailed Mike himself about it, and he seems to think that the body (in it's depleted state), uses everything very quickly.  Any ideas or opinions??  Thanks.