is milk or dairy allowed on this body for life program?

• I'm pretty sure not, but just checking.

• Milk is authorized, drizzydrake... but 2% or skim. I am currently rereading the BFL book.  Also low fat cottage cheese and fat free yoghurt. But says to avoid white sauces that are cheese based, rather use marinara.

SorayaRosaria

• It's questionable if milk is authorized.  This site now lists it, but never was it authorized in the BFL book.  Remember to count it as a carb and yes, it has protein, but more carb.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• If you go to the "library" tab, then click on nutrition, it will give you a food list.  Dairy is on it, yay!

• It's best to use the food list from page 84 of the original BFL book.  The only dairy mentioned is fat free yogrt and low fat / fat free cottage cheese.  One can reasonably conclude that Greek Yogurt is authorized, given it's superior to regular yogurt. 

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Hi there,

I have created a support group on Facebook called “Body for Lifers!”  The link is…

www.facebook.com/.../353357984743968

I just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I would enjoy having an easily accessible support group. I would like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated.

Come join us!

Laura