Week 6 great loss so far, add creatine?

• I started February 27th so I am in week 6 currently. I started off at 235 and am down to 217.6. I have also lost 4 inches around my stomach. Unfortunately I lost my before pictures. I just have a quick question that someone can answer. I wanted to start taking creatine. My thought process is that it will make muscles bigger thus increasing the amount of calories my body burns therefore I lose fat. However, I am worried that I will end up looking chunky instead of lean like I want.

Has anyone taking creatine? If so what was your experience? If it matters I am going to be taking kre-alkeleine creatine. I only have to take one pill and I didnt have to load. Plus from what I read it had a higher absorption rate. Any input helps. Thanks in advance.

• Does anybofy have any advice?

• I was advised by one of the BFL challengers to  begin creatine the last month.  I know that if you call the EAS 800 number on the home page - their nutritionists are very helpful, and knowledgeable.

I was going to start on my 7th week. But after reading some other posts, I am thinking the last month will be when I start. What is kre-alkaline creatine?  I'm not familiar with it.  I was going to use the Betagen supplement from EAS.  I was also told it causes the muscles to hold water, so you may be a little fluffy or puffy (^_^).  I'll be interested in your decision. Best to you!

Dee

• I am currently trying the new creatineRed 7 from GNC after cycling off the EAS creatine that I had almost used up over a week ago(it was out of date as well since Jan this year, so very suspect in strength).  Will let you know how this one works out for me as well, at least it has a fruit punch flavor that is ok as well.

• Good Morning!  I read alot of info on bodybuilding.com and they have a whole section on supplementation.  I am ending week 4 and I still am not using any supps. (I can't afford to yet!) but I know they will explain it all to you.  Best Regards!

• Good Morning!  I read alot of info on bodybuilding.com and they have a whole section on supplementation.  I am ending week 4 and I still am not using any supps. (I can't afford to yet!) but I know they will explain it all to you.  Best Regards!

• I experimented with EAS creatine last challenge. I did notice a slight increase in muscle size, but not a huge leap in strength. Maybe I didn't use it long enough,or maybe I could have used bigger portions...but I think it just wasn't for me. Sounds like you are getting some good results with whatever you are currently doing! Best of luck with your decision.