Can someone review my food ratios please?

• As to what you do during the 12 weeks, that's completely up to you.  This is your time to prove what you say is right and will yield good results.  Also, don't get me wrong.  I want for you to do well, 6packmission.  I certainly do not wish you anything other than success.  I'm just looking for you to stop talking and start doing.  I need another BFL Challenge so it works for me too.  I've been getting really slow getting to it.

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Again - lovin' all the input!

JESSICA - put your pics on your profile so he can click thru and see your results!

I had done a little more poking around yesterday afternoon before this whole debate started, looking at the "daily menus" of some past winners - and gotta say, just eyeballing it, doesn't LOOK like they were eating that many calories..... I'll do more delving and caluculating over the weekend.

So, consider this one unsettled - LOL!  Still struggling with that 1900.... FULLY understand I need more protein!

Whatever change I decide to make won't happen until Monday anyway - would need to go shopping!

But I feel great!  Happy Friday!

Sandy