Plateauing--Please help.

• I have had great success with the BFL program, having lost 60 pounds, but I'm stuck in the worst way.  I have switched up my exercising and am now doing 4 one hour cardio/strength sessions a week, plus one additional cardio session.

Here's my meal plan, with the total carbs/protein at 20g. a piece as exactly as possible.  Also, my "feeding times" are non-negotiable because of my job, as well as the two snack shakes.  I can't eat  whole food in the workplace, so the shakes seem to be my only option.

6:00 a.m.Breakfast: Myoplex Lite Shake

8:30 a.m. Snack:  Myoplex Lite Shake

11:00 a.m. Lunch:  Chicken with salad greens and vegetables

Yo-Plait Fat Free Yogurt 

2:00 p.m.Snack: Myoplex Lite Shake

5:00 p.m. Dinner: Any lean protein (salmon 3 times a week as my fat; no other fats on any other days)

One slice of of WW bread or 1 apple

Veggies

Workout from 6:30-7:30

8:00 Snack: Low Fat Cottage Cheese

Beans or 1 cup of berries (no more than 2 servings of fruit a day)

Besides feedback on my meal plan, and how I should change it, I'm also wondering if I am:

a.  getting too much dairy because of the shakes...?

b.  wrong in eating any carbs (beans for example) that late at night.  I am trying to get away from eating any carbs in the evening, but I realize with my workout schedule, I need to at least eat a direct carb source pre-workout; however, I am typically asleep around 10:30.

Thank you for any and all feedback you can give.  I like eating simply and cleanly and am totally bummed that my progress has stalled.  Please help.  

• Hannah,

How long have you been "stuck"? Sometimes the only thing to do is wait out a plateau. I would also take a look at how many calories you are getting. If they are to low your body may go into starvation mode and try to hold on to the fat. If they are to high, then obviously you won't burn the fat. You are doing quite a lot of cardio. Are you doing the 20 minute HIT cardio? To get the fat blasting affects, you need to push the intensity way up. It sounds like you could be over training. Have you tried following the BFL program by the book? To much cardio will not allow the recovery you need to build metabolism boosting muscles.