Thermogenics

• So reading through the Champions book I noticed many mentions of Thermo Dynamx. I noticed EAS has discontinued the product since then. Just wondering if any one is using a thermogenic fat burner in their supplementation routine. After researching them it seems a 4 week cycle is recommended as beyond that you can build us a tolerance to them. So with just over 4 weeks left I was thinking about adding one. Any feedback would be appreciated.

• I occasionally use OxyElite and it gives me that extra little burn, but I haven't experienced anything extraordinary from it. I get a little burst of energy that helps my workout. I took it regularly for about three weeks before BFL, increasing my dosage gradually asp er the label (with no measurable results) and now I just use it occasionally before a workout if I'm tired.

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• In my humble opinion, use CLA instead of fat burners.  Read this thread and old post of mine:

bodyforlife.com/.../11919.aspx.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Great info in that old thread, Sharon. Good old organic muscle is the best fat burner!

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• Hi BCBill.  Yes this product was disconnected. you may want to try CLA in it's place.

Best of luck!

The BFL Team