I thought I'd post some of my recipes on here.  Last night, I cooked:

Recipe:

Baked White Fish with Brown Rice & Zucchini (serves 2-3)

Ingredients:

• 12 oz. White Fish (skin on)
  • 1 tblsp. Olive Oil
  • 2 Medium Zucchini
  • 3/4 Cups Brown Rice
  • 1.5 cups Low Sodium Chicken Stock

Directions:

1.  I Start with the brown rice, because it usually takes the longest to cook.  Go ahead and preheat your oven to 350F.  Start heating the chicken stock in a small pot to a boil.  While that's heating, rinse and pat dry your fish, separating it into two 6 oz portions (or maybe smaller, like three 4 oz portions, if your hand is small).  Season the non-skin side of the fish however you like (I use a bit of oregano & basil, and liberal amount of cajun seasoning).  Next, line a baking pan with aluminum foil and coat it with the olive oil (I use a paper towel to spread the oil around).  Place the fish face down (skin up) in the pan.

2.  Once the chicken stock comes to boil, which typically doesn't take too long, add the brown rice.  Return to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer until all the liquid has been absorbed (depending on the type of brown rice, this can take 20-45 minutes).  Once the oven has finished preheating and your rice is less than half an hour from being done, put the fish in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.

3.  Slice the zucchini into 1/8" to 1/4" rounds and  place in a frying pan over medium heat.  Cook for about 15 minutes, adding in salt & pepper (I use some cajun seasoning) in the last minute.  By waiting until the end to do this, your zucchini will retain more water and have more of a grilled flavor with a firmer consistency.  I like using organic zucchini, which tends to have a sweeter flavor.

4.  Pull your fish out of the oven and let it rest for a couple minutes.  Then, grab on corner of the skin, and pull it off, being careful not to burn yourself.  The skin should come off easily.  Serve the fish over the rice with a side of zucchini.

Total Prep Time:  5 minutes

Total Cooking Time:  20-45 minutes (depending on brown rice)